- Added full support for special documentation comments, created the model builder which knows how to extract them and created the "crackdoc" documentation tool.
- Greatly improved http server support, moved it to crack.http
- NML extensibility enhancements.
- Convert buffer sizes from uint to uintz
- Change alias serialization to deal with ordering issues in nested aliases.
- Added SHA256 hashing module.
- Added POSIX signal handling, display stack traces for fatal signals.
- Many more small enhancements and bug fixes.
This release has been almost a year in coming, which is way too long. I had planned to make this a 1.0 release, but since no one is clamoring for API stability I've decided to retain the 0.x versioning so I can continue to evolve the language and modules.